b design

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I don't want .. .

I went through a mid life crisis. a breakdown in my early twenties.. it was only two and a half years ago that it took place . .Details unnecessary, but I like to from this place in my life measure ' my new life, from that point, two and a half years ago . So having said that you could consider me ; two and a half years old .
Anyway I was thinking about my life today and how I don't know what I want to be.. In my two and a half years all I have really begun to see is what I don't want my life to be. . I thought I'd make a list, because I like lists and they somehow make things look clearer to me . . so that maybe I will be on my way to getting it right .. or a little more right once I turn three. .
1. I don't want to live in the Berkshires
2. I don't think I want to live in nYc either..
3. I don't want to be a crazy NY actor, waiting in lines to be seen, working on commercials, and stapling my resume to my forehead on 42ND Street.
4. I don't want to settle for love.
5. I don't want to live in a gross house with people who don't clean up after themselves and who don't care about things looking good and feeling good.
6. I don't want to work for a company that doesn't respect and value having me..
7. I don't want relationships that aren't based on love and growth teaching one another.
8. I don't want a drama filled life. . I don't really care for the glamor and glitz , I want to live in a beautiful place and bake .
9. I don't want to live where it's cold and where the sun doesn't shine for 4 months .
10. I don't want to be so independent and 'on my own' with everything I take on in my life.
11. I don't want to feel the need to go so fast, work out so hard, and eat so much. I want to soften and quiet my speed.
12. i don't want to liv mindlessly and I don't want to work with people who are.
13. I don't want to rush these processes, no matter how gruelling . . I want to savor them so that I can see larger tommorow .

No comments:

Post a Comment